Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tattoo...

I want a tattoo....oh wait...I got one :D Thats right, ths girl has lost her verginity...tattoo wise lol. Last night Jeff took me to get my first tattoo for our 1 year. How sweet is he? I like that he bought it for me, its forever a reminder of what a great year we had together. I'll be posting pictures as soon as it's healed, otherwise it won't look right cuz the one spot bled. A lot. lol. apparently my skin didn't like the colour green...but Mike (who tattooed me) assured me that when it heals, the green will be nice and bright :)

It didn't even hurt as much as I thought it would. Some parts did, like the shoulder blade (i got t on my left shoulder fyi lol) but besides that it wasnt very painful. I did hold Jeffs hand throughout it, just in case I needed to squeeze it. As soon as I sat down, Mike said "Let me direct you to the sign" and on the wall beside the chair was a sign that said "no whinning" lol. Hes a pretty funny guy. And hes a good artist too. Jeff and I were looking through some of his albums of tats he had done, and some are really really good.

But yeah, I got my first tattoo. Pictures to be posted soon :)

Till later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment