Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New songs discovered!

SOOOO!

I was going through my inbox for my hotmail, like my keepers folder, and I cam across a bunch of recordings I made about 3 or 4 years ago. Low and behold I had some song verses, and ful songs, in there. I wrote down each one and thought I would share. Some of them I totally forgot about. I actually really like em :)

Sometimes I know its hard
To be the one you see in the mirror
But if you don't life could be hell
I don't think you want it to go that way

Just be yourself dont change who you are
If you don't like you, no one will
Just be yourself its worked good so far
I know its a long step up that hill

My name is Draco malfoy, my dad is rela rich
he bought the qudditch team, look at me as that seeker
My name is professor snape I'm the potions master
i dont like that potter boy or his dead father
obviously a joke song :)

Everyday I come home and sit on my bed
I cry the tears Ive held in all day
doesn't anybody realize, the pain im feeling on the inside
doesnt anybody know, that we are all the same

the teasings gotta stop, doesnt anybody realize
there is no gain, to the way your making me feel
This has gotta stop, does it mkae you feel better
maybe a little more suprior, picking on a little girl

this is not cool, leave me alone is all I ask

I know what its like to have no one
staying at home all alone

it's so hard to decide what to do
should I stay or should i go, I dont know
so much lies on what I choose
but I dont know what to do

I'm afraid if I stay, I'll be left out
cuz everytime that I do, I always am
but Im afraid if I go, I'll be bored
I'll have a bad time,
Yes I will

There are so many things to say
So many promises made to go
if they are broken ill go home
yes I will

I'm here alone because of what you did to me
your not the friends i thought i knew
your not the ones I grew to love
and know because of you i here alone with these tears
going down my face

All of these were written in 2007/2008 so they are pretty old, but I do like them and hope to make them into something more :)

Till later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment