Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

1 year

I can not believe it has been a year. The time has flown so fast, it honestly doesn't seem like it. I have been so extreamly happy with my man that I wouldn't change anything that has happened this past year. Nothing. Everything thats happened has happened for a reason...fights, make ups, breakups (not that Jeff and I have ever broken up, thats not what I meant AT ALL). Just that every pain stakingly cry-the-eyes-out moment I've ha,d and every love making make up session weve had has all been to bring us to where we are today.

Jeff asked me to put this as his faceboo status, and i couldn't have said it better myself
"happy 1 year baby i love you your such a perfect girlfriend i cant wait for years to come every minute with u is better than the last"
it captures everything about us perfectly. I love him soooo fucking much. I also cant wait for the years to come.

I bought him an 8 picture slide pictureframe and filled it with pictures of our year together. The flowers he bought me the day we started dating, our 1 month, wonderland, the wedding, skating, christmas, and new years. Everything we've done, ever love filled moment weve had. Everything about us. He loved it. He said he has never had "couple pictures" that hes desplayed before...thats because he has never had someone as special as me. He loves me. I am the best girlfriend he has ever had. He says it all the time. And I believe him.

I cant wait for him to get home, sadly he had t work 5-12 today...but we had last night together...and we have tonight and tomorrow night cuz I dont have placement for 3 weeks...it wll be nice. He says hes gonna make up the fact that hes broke and cant get me anything...he says when he gets his income tax, hell make it up to me. I told him it doesnt matter, that its not about gifts and stuff, but hes determined. he feels bad.

Dear god, I seriosuly love him
till later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment