Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Poet!

Sooooooo....

As much as I wish I could write songs, I've come to the decision that I am more of a poet than a song writer. That doesn't mean I'm gonna stop randomly singing verses of songs that I make up, cuz I mean, i love to do that. Something comes to me, I sing it...but I don't play an instrument (as much as I've always wnated to learn to play the guitar...I dont really have the motivation and desire to) so I'll stick to poems. If you think of it, every song is a poem. They rhyme and have a story behind it, and isn't that what a poem is?

I'm happy with being a poet :) I plan on putting all my poems together one day and making a book out of it...that would be cool! It would still cover one of my dreams, which is to publish a novel. If I never finish one, or if never gets published, I can always try my poetry.

Who knows what the world will bring me :) Inspiration is EVREYWHERE. I am constantly having thoughts pop into my head for poems now...just last night I was watchng Jeff sleep and one came to me. Life is full of inspiration, and one day, my inspiration will be a reality...if that even makes sense :P

Till later,
Nessie <3

PS, that doesnt mean I'l stop posting them here, so keep an eye out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment