Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

EDIT!!

Thunder crashes, rain falls
it's the calm before the storm
tears are falling down my face
i can't take this anymore

The earth shakes, the air cracks
my heart is breaking at the thought
of not having you in my life
and the happiness you've brought

My hand in yours our hearts are one
baby don't ever leave
I love you, forgive me
please dont leave me be

I was looking through the old posts and came across this one... I onyl chnaged the last line. It used to say
for just being myself and I changed it to please dont leave me be. Doesn't it just work sooo much better?! :D

*EDIT*

here is another verse:

Feels like my hearts on fire
like a big hot flame
or maybe wrapped in barb wire
how could I ever forget your name

No comments:

Post a Comment