Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

good bye

whatever happened to best friends forever
i couldnt see me leaving, and i mean never
but some things happen, thats how it is
so I'll say good bye with this final kiss

for years we stood hand in hand
you picked me up off the land
when i was down your brought me up
you should have won the best friend cup

its so hard to find a friend like you
but now I know, it was never true
we are so different, not the same
where can we lay the final blame?

I'll leave you with these final words
so you can soar like a free bird
know i'll always remember you here
in my heart, I'll miss you, my dear

i will always remember you

No comments:

Post a Comment