Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Love You Because...

So I've written the most amazing and loving poem EVER! I was trying to sleep when these words came to my mind, ryhming words, words that caused a poem to start and I had to write it down! After that tey just kept coming and suddenly I had this poem that is almost 2 pages long! The poem is called "I love you because..." and is all about why I love my boyfriend. I will not be posting this poem until I read it to him and only if he allows me to. This is written FOR HIM. I love it, and I know he will too! I cant wait to read it to him!

Till Later,
Nessie <3

BUT heres a SMALL piece of it:

I love you for the little things

No holes you need to dig

Just keep doing what you do

I don’t need anything big

No comments:

Post a Comment