Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Girls are like apples!

I found this cute quote about how girls are like apples on top of a tree:

Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten ones from the ground, that aren't as good, but are easy.
So the apples at the top think there's something wrong with them.
But really, they are amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along.
The one who is brave enough to climb all the way.
To the top of the tree.

And it inspired me to write this poem:


We are like apples on top of a tree
the best ones are on top
You're to afraid to reach for us
incase you get caught

You dont wanna risk the fall
the pain it may bring
You choose to pick the rotten ones
and have a little fling

you poor guys, your jerks
we think your so wrong
you don't deserve us

but we know the truth
you are so sweet
we've known it all alone

we wait for one of you to come
the breavest of them all
it takes time, we will wait long
for the one who won't fall

oh climb to the top of the tree
it will make you feel free
find the one whos meant to be
oh come to me

Personally I think its cute! and actually pretty true too! :D Males me think of my baby (OBVIOUSLY!! :D) because he DID take a risk with me :) or...well..i took a risk with him BUT either way....I am an apple and he climbed up to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment