Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

relaxation!

Being home is so relaxing, I know I dont need to worry about fucking bitches interuppting me and demanding my attention because apparently we NEED TO TALK! Home is safe, home is loving, home is wonderful...however I miss my babe. Sadly, he has to work 4-12 every day until mondya or tuesday :( this means I havent seen him since Monday, and I dunno when Ill see him next :( But he has got his phone, and we do get to text...its just sad that we both miss each other so fucking much!

On another note, Ive gotten 3 of 6 assignments scratched off my to do list for this weekend! 1 i cant work on cuz i have nothing to add to it (and as long as it doesnt relate to anything next week, it is done). Te other pone, all I need to do is take a picture of me in the fall colours by a tree and make the poster for parents. The other one I am done, and its not due until Nov 10! so yay me!! so proud of myself!

Anywho, just a quick little update, listenign to Tay Tay's album on REPEAT! Love it!

Till Later.
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment