Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Many Songs!!

Wow! So as I was looking for the small songs I had planned on adding here, I came across a lot more then I ever realized I wrote! Things hidden away in the middle of a notebook, I guess i hid it so I'd find it someday lol...ANYWHO heres what I found:

Thunder crashes, rain falls
it's the calm before the storm
tears are falling down my face
i can't take this anymore

The earth shakes, the air cracks
my heart is breaking at the thought
of not having you in my life
and the happiness you've brought

My hand in yours our hearts are one
baby don't ever leave
I love you, forgive me
for just being myself

I honestly can't remember what this song was even about.... but I actyally kinda like it :)

Here's a small one..

I know, you know, how I'm feeling
But you don't understand it at all


This one I wrote on April 29th 2010, the day I told Jeff I loved him...BUT i wrote this BEFORE i told him...

My heart spells out a simple four letter word for you
It's taken a while for me to finally realize this
I've kept you waiting lone enoigh, babe and I'm sorry to say
That I've been waiting for the perfect time to admit the bliss

My mind has reazlied that there is no time to wait
speak the words your heart wants to
open your mouth and let the words fly out
jump in, take the plung and say

I-Love-You, you know I do
I-Love-You, I've fallen it's true
I-Love-You, I can't help but say
My heart's decided to feel this way

I found this one in a book that I wrote some songs in, and really liked it...

Sometimes I know its bad
to be the one you see in the mirror
but if your not, life could be hell
i dont think you wanna go that way

So be yourself, its who you are
if you dont like you, nobody will
be yourself its worked so far
i know its a long step up that hill

This is an old one I wrote, I dont like the whole song, just a few lines I wrote of it, so thats all I'm gonna post

It feels like it's time for me to move on
Everytime I think of you it hurts inside
I don't know what I'm going to do
It feels like I'm all alone

This is another old one that I like the one line of:

The leaves drope down like the tears in my eyes
Nothing can be done to my heart inside

Another old one...

It just won't go away
I just can't make it stop
the pain just sits with me
And All I can do is cry

This is a few random lines that don't fit together, for a song i wrote called "My Breaking Heart"

It seems everyone I loved, never appreicated me
What do I do, how do I deal with this
how could anyone ever live like this

This song was called "Dreams", it's a silly song I wrote when I was like 15 I believe....but only a few lines I really like

Fly high into the sky
never stop flying
reach your dreams

Never stop trying, fly fly fly
fly to the sky

This is a few random lines...

I'm here alone
because of what you did to me
your not the one I thought I knew
Not the one I grew to love
I'm here alone with these tears
going down my face as I think of you

I'm not exactly sure what I wrote this one about...I think it MAY have been Jeff.... but I can't exactly be sure...

I'm sitting here in my room thinking of you
wondering if your thinking of me
i close my eyes and see your face
and I wonder if you can see, see me too

Nobody realzies the pain this is
not being able to see you
All i wanna do is hold you
Oh god, I miss you

Why did everyone have to go and mess everything up
everyone is always trying to tell me what to do

I'm sitting alone in my room thinking of you
wondering if you are thinking of me..too

This song I wrote, when I was abput 16 or 17, and feelign quiet alone...

Nobody knows I'm crying on the inside
Nobody knows, the tears that fall down my face
I fake a smile everyday, so nobody will know

Nobody knows how lonely I feel
Nobody knows how lonely you make me
All anybody sees is that I'm happy
they dont know the smile I fake everyday

My friends can make me laugh, but I feel like crying
When I am alone I cry my eyes out
I feel so alone

They don't know, oh no they dont
they dont know how sad I am
They dont know, oh no they dont
that I fake it everyday

And another one...I believe I wrot ethis about 2 years ago...

Its so hard to decide what to do
Should I stay or should I go, I dont know
So much lies on what I choose
But i dont know what to do

This last one is about making choices and thinking

Sometimes I need to clear my head
I need to sit in the silence and dark, alone
I need the time to think it through
So please just give me space

If I asked you to go away, would you do it
If I told you I couldn't do it anymore, what wo0ud you do
Can you ever understand how it feels to be in the dark
do you know what it feels like, to hear the silence

Well, that's all I have to share!.... I've edited actually worked on some more of the others but I think I'll add that in another post because this one is fairly long! Hope you enjoyed!

I would also liek to add... REMEMBER RUBY!

Nessie <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment