Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I dont take orders...

LMAO so, even though I am SOOOO pissed off right now, I need to laugh at the fact that people think they can order me around and make me do things! If you can't handle the honesty, then thats your problem, dont make shit so obvious then. If you were smart, you wouldnt have made fun of the way the word was misspelt, you would have said something like "wow, dont know how you messed it up, its so easy to spell!" or something like that...it doesnt give away what your saying! HA!

Anyways, I'm so fucking pissed right now and now I'm distracted from trying to study for my fucking test...thanks a whole fucking lot! But whatever, your loss, i dont care what you think right now. I've got enough on my plate with school and assignmnets then to worry about what you have to say to me.

If you HAD wanted to talk to me so badly, you would have tried. So I dont really give a fuck if you do wanna, or what you have to say. If I lose you as a friend, then you obviously werent my friend in the first place. But its funny why this is happening...

anywho, back to trying to study!
a very pissed off, but knows things will be better when Jeff texts me
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment