Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Excitement!

So, OMG! 8 months in less than 2 hours! Why does this excite me? for many reasons...

1. Jeff is my longest relationship...he has been for a while now, but honestly, I never actually thought I would ever see myself in a long realtionship before Jeff...I always thought I was destined for meaningless, loveless, pointless little relationships that never went anywhere and never lasted long... I thought guys didn't like me (and still...i feel that, although slowly im growing more confident thanks to my sexy, amazing and loving boyfriend!)

2. I'm in 3rd (tied i believe lol) for Jeffs longest relationship....this is a BIG step for him...espcially the loving me thing to begin with...personally, I like to think of myself as his 2nd longest relationship becase at least he has real feelings for me, he loves me... he only loved one other girl, his first girlfriend when he was like 18 or 19 or something....so in my opinion, of the relationships that really matter, I am 2nd best! ( well....he says i am THE best relationship hes ever been in, I make im feel so many things, its undescriable!!)

3. 8 months is close to a year...and a lot of people didnt think we would last long. People are stupid. If there was one singe thought that Jeff and i wouldn't last as long as we have, then I'm pissed at you! If youre a friend of mine, I'd hope for support and not assumptions about how long the relationship will be! I am so incerdiably happy with Jeff, and just know it will last!

Other things I'm excited for...

On the weekend, well Saturday, jeff and I kinda celebrated his birthday 2 weeks early. The fact is hes gonna start working saturdays again, starting this weekend, so we wont really have time to do it. Well, we were going to the mall anyways, so Jeff mentioned that while were at the mall, we might as well get his keys copied. WELL i was planning on surprising Jeff with copies of his keys as Tornot Maple Leaf keys...but since we were going, and he mentioned it, I figured I'd tell him... he loved the idea and of course we got it done.... and I GOT A SET OF HIS KEYS!!!!

It doesnt make a different really, i practiclly owned his keys anyways cuz hed leave them with me... but still, its good to have a set and see how much Jeff loves me, trusts me, and is 100% devoted to me.

The other thing we did for his birthday was make HIM a build a bear...of course its a Toronto Maple Leafs one... and he named it Beary Leafy lol, but he loves it, and was showing it (and the keys) off to everyoene. We ordered pizza rather than go out for dinner, but it was still awesome!

His last birthday gift I have for him is a photo album I've put together of us... its a surprise, and he wont get it till his birthday...and if possible i wanna give it to him in front of his family :) but we'll see what happens. I hope he likes it, I have a feeling he will..but who knows.

ANYWHO...I dont think I've got anything else to say...1 and a half hours till out 8 months :D

Till later,
A nessie full of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment