Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

To you...

If you read this, fuck you! I am tired of your shit! I knew you were still creeping my twitter, you were always bad for stalking people on facebook, so why wouldn't twitter be any different? theres a reason i blocked you in the fucking first place! Now ive set my status to private, and you cant find anything out because ive also blocked tisha because for some reason i think she was 'reporting' everything to you! well back off bitch, im done with you! There is no trace of you in my life anymore, ive thrown out your pictures, deleted and untagged any picture of you, no matter who else was in it, or how cute it was! Im done with your fucking shit, and i am SO fucking done with you. If there was ever the smallest chance of us being friends again, its gone. So why dont you go fuck yourself and have a good life with your boyfriend, i could care less about you anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment