Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Updated songs...

This post isnt for new songs or whatever...its for the updates on my old ones!

Tell me, can you feel the trust I see in you
The trust thats never ending
The one I can count on
no matter how great the battle

I kiss your cheek, whisper I love you in the moonlight
then I turn my back and walk out that door
Knowing I cant come back no more

Its a series of complications these things we call relationships
theres always ups and theres always down
and were all too afraid to turn them all around

I think back on what we had, all the happy things we did
I dont know what happened, Ive placed my last bid
its hard to continue this way
Just stay here in the bed you lay

Its only 2, but hey, Im working on em!!

Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment