Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quotes!!

So, I was going over an old Facebook note that I have in which I wrote a lot of quotes that I've come up with or have been inspiered by... I wanted to share a few of my faves!

"Never give up on something that you really want, because if you do you may be missing out on something that could change your life forever. Persue it until you can't do it no more."

"When you focus on the negative, the negative tends to happen. Focus on the positive and things will be brighter."

"Love, it isn't soemthing we choose to feel, or something we can control. It's something to hold onto, something to believe in, and something to never forget. No matter how much it hurts."

"Do you ever stop to think about why things have turned out the way they have? Do you ever wanna go back and relive a moment that was so perfect and happy, that you never wanna let it go? Always remember and never forget."

"Throughout life, there are going to be many hurts, but there will also be joys. Love is something that can both hurt us and make us joyful. In my opinion, love will be the main cause of both these feelings. But just know, even if you are hurt by love, love can also heal you from that hurt, because there is always someone out there who loves you and wants you to be happy."

"Years of friendship have brought us to this moment, the moment when you realize that life wouldn't be as great if you weren't in it, and that everything that has happened in life, has happened so that we could lead up to this moment, there moment where I can say, I love you."

"Music, the beat of the heart"

These are some of my fave quotes i've come up with :)

Until later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment