Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New song...and my weekend :)

So, I've started a new song, or poem, or whatever you wanna declare it. I started this one because I just feel as if I'm never informed of anyting with my friends anymore, and that we just aren't close. I feel as if since Jess and Tisha have become BFF's again, I'm left alone in the dark.

Everyday I feel us drifting farter and farther away
I try to hold on to you and pretend that its ok
my attempts are ruthless, I know its no good
we just arent meant to be together

I think back on all the good times we had
and how we made through the good and the bad
but no matter what happens, i always cry
I feel as if this is our final goodbye

I thought we'd be friends forever
that the love we had would never end
but forever is impossible if there is no end
I guess I should let you go

You never say anything anymore
I'm left alone in the dark
you were the moon that shone when the night turned black
And I feel as if theres no way back

So that's what I have so far, its sorta depressing lol. Anyways, onto the good stuff!

My time wit Jeff was actually really well. We had a very impowering Heart-to-Heart conversation Wednesday Morning when I got there, because of some things that had happened and I was upset about. I think he's really going to try something this time, I think he's willing to do it for me. I dont wanna hope to hard and get my hopes up, but I am trying to be optimistic.

Anywho, the rest of it was great... this may be VERY personal but I onestly can't even count how many times we had sex in the 5 days I was there...not to mention last Saturday and Sunday when my sister dropped me off....but anyways, thats not for this blog...lol

Saturday was a really good day. We had an early start, having to get up at 10am and such, but we made it to his Aunts house by 12:30. I helped decorate and set up, count and cut numbers for the raffle draw...and met like a shit load of his family. And he has a BIG family. But it seemed as if they liked me, in which I am very happy about. I even met his biological mother, who seems like a very kind woman.

Anywho, his family are big partiers, but in a very good and fun way. It went to a GREAT cause, his mothers wedding lol, so people spending money was no big deal. I only had 2 drinks, and I was sober, but hey, I enjoyed myself.

There was one moment, however, that kinda upset me, but it was only a slight moment and everything was fine again. I wasn't mad, so I didn't lie to Jeff, it bothered me, but he kinda did have a point...

Anywho, thats all I have for today, I had fun, met some great people, and cant ait for him Moms wedding :)

Till later,
Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment