Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

BIRTHDAY!!!

So, like I promised, here is my post about my birthday!

I arrived at Jeffs at 11 o'clock and his friend Justin let me in because Jeff was asleep on the couch. I went into his room and read and listened to my iPod while the two of them slept, and then at 1 I went to wake Jeff up. He didn't wanna get up, rather he pulled me down onto the couch and we cuddled...for about an hour or so. It was nice just to lay there beside him, in his arms after we'd been away from each other for so long. He ended up being late for work, but I really didn't care like I normally would. I liked just being in his arms.

That night he got home from work and we just kinda hung out and watched movies with his buddy Justin (who was staying with him for a few days). We went to bed at about 4am or so. The next day, we slept till about 2pm, and then we just lay there, cuddling and relaxing in each others arms for about 2 hours. It was one of te best moments ever. It was so nice just to be there with him, cuddled in his arms, feeling safe, secure and loved. At 4pm, we got up, got dressed and headed off to dinner.

We went to the Mandrine for dinner, and I had 3 plates of food, 1 plate of fruit and a plate of dessert. Jeff had about 3 or 4 plates of food, 2 bowls of soup, plate of fruit...and he tried Sushi. Highlight of dinner was him and sushi. He wanted to do something really memorable for my birthday and it will honestly be something I won't forget.

After dinner we went to the mall and to build a bear and we build a bear together...the most AMAZING bear ever...VJ Potter! It's a black teddy wearing a wizards outfit, Harry Potter glasses, and a heart on his chest that says 'I Love You'. VJ is my most favourite bear, I hug him at night when I miss Jeff.

Afterwards, we went to the LCBO and got some Vodka and bought some juice...I wanted to get drunk...and of course Jeff wanted me to lol. Unfortenatly, I've come to the conclusion that I can't drink anymore. One drink and I felt sick...of course Jeff and Justin made me take a shot as well...but I honestly just couldn;t drink. I felt kinda bad, but what can you do.

Overall, I must say it was one of the most amazing birthdays I ever had. I loved spending the day with the man I loved, Just me and him, out to dinner, building a bear together, and drinking. I loved it, I love him! Thank you Jeff for making it so special <3

Until later,
Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment