Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Songs/poems!

So this post is simply a place for me to put the things I have written recently, kinda a place to have all of them together.

This first one came to me while lyng in bed with Jeff:
I couldn't sleep that night
I couldn't close my eyes
I couldn't drfit away uinto that world
Where dreams are made

So I asked him, 'what did you do?'
And he said, 'I just looked at you'

Pretty much what it's about is a guy who couldn't sleep one night so he spent his time lookng at the girl he loved...at least, thats the chorus...which isn't even done cuz somethings gotta go between "Where dreams are made" and "So I asked him"

This next one I've posts already, but I'm gonna add it again.
I'm letting go
Moving on
trying to forget what we had

Dry the tears
force a smile
Live my life my way

I've changed it a bit from what I had before, but basically this is about letting go of a friend (or boyfriend, or whatever) that you really cared for and pretending everythings alright.

This one is just a fun little thing about how people judge you:
You don't like the way I dress
You alkways think my hairs a mess
Nothing I do can please you

You think all my friends are freaks
And the music I like lacks the beat
But tell me, did you know
That I aint me for you

Pretty much, its just saying that you are who you are and that you shouldn't listen to what other people think. You aren't you to please them.

This little poem I wrote when I was feeling a little down...
I sit here alone and wonder if
I'm really the one for you
We are such different people
complete opposites
How can we ever be one

I love you and want whats best for you
But how can I be sure thats me
With the you you are
And who I am
Can we ever know for sure

My hearts says yes but my mind says no
Which one do I believe?

It's just me wondering if wat I had was true, but i realized that it doesn't matter how different you are, it's the love you share and how you handle it, that truely matters and theres never any doubt in my mind that we belong together :)

This one I wrote about this time last year, it's another poem:
Sitting here all alone, thinking of it all
I feel like I'm falling apart
I can't explain why I feel this way

I feel like I'm falling and theres no one here to catch me
I feel like I'm all alone
I feel all the complications and its making me hurt
I feel like I'll never get it done

I'm sitting her cyring, stressing of it all
thinking of everything that needs to be done
Its not making it any easier

Where are you when I need you most?
Where are you when I cry?
I need someone to hold me tight

Please come find me

I wrote this during a very stressful time when I needed to get a lot of things done but worried I wouldn't be able to. I was able to and everything worked out :)

I'm not sure if I've posted this before on another post or not, so I'm gonna post it here:
The tears stream down my face
As I think of you
I dont think you even know
What you do to me

The love I have is so strong for you
I lose control of everything
But you dont seem to notice
The pain im living in

This was written when I was upset about something, but, again, everything turned out good!

Well Alrighty, I think that's it,
Till Later,
Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment