Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Update...

Here's an update on the song I posted in a previous Post! It's still not finshed but heres what I got (and i would like to remind you, copyright belong to me!)

Look into my eyes
and tell me can you see
the light that shines so brightly
anf the feelins i have for you

reach into my soul
and feel my heart beating
tell me can you feel
the love i have for you

This is all new to me
but baby i want you to know
and baby i want you to see
that its all becuse of you

my heart screams your name
whenever we're apart
your always on my mind
so please don't leave me behind

your the one i choose to love
the one my heart decided on
the one the great man above
has put into my arms

So, like I said theres still work to be done, and a chorus to be added and everything, but im working on it :)

spreading the love,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment