Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Offically over :D

That's right, Jess and I are offically OVER! She's deleted me off Facebook and stopped following me on twitter too! How do I feel about this? I am perfectly OK with this, in fact I'm kinda hapy about it. She is now gonna be given the name Jeff gave her a long time ago...'bitchface'. And since her 'oh so wonderful boyfriend who is soooo good to her' always has to defend her battles as well, he can have Jeffs nickname for him too, 'fuckface'. The only part that sucks about all this is the fact that I can't even tell Jeff because he has no time on his phone at the moment...but he will find out as soon as he gets time and texts me!

How did this come to be you may wonder? Well, it all started with a few posts on twitter, which soon came to fuckface saying that "the studpidity of some poeple makes me weep for this generation. Especially from people who think thye are so much holier than everyone else and yet can't stop coming off with the stupidest things constantly. You're all quiet dumb." Well, personally, I think this was directed at me.

And then, I make one comment, one simple little comment on my twitter, "That would be stupid and pathetic." And of course bitchface has to go and fucking post on her facebook (i can't give a direct quote because she has deleted me) something about how 'some poeple' (aka me) needs to stop hiding on the internet and constantly posting what their thinking on twitter....OBVIOUSLY she meant me because I had JUST made a post a few minutes before. So I posted back "loves posting what I want on twitter. if you dont like it, unfollow me. Its my twitter i can post what I want when I want where I want! because not everything i post is about you, stop assuming things YOU dont understand." And she came back with. "thats supper, just proving how pathetic and cowardly you are :) end of conversation. end of you. Bye Bye" So I went back "think what you want I dont give a shit anymore...bye!"

So yeah, we're done and I really don't care. If I dont see her again, it'd be too soon. I know I'll be seeing her around the school and probably runing into her with Tisha, but I've got other friends at school, friends in MY classes that i made last year who i always hang with, so it doesnt bother me. I could really not give a shit! Perhaps its finally time to make this blog public since I know she wont be seeing it anymore! haha now I dont feel bad about any of the previous posts!

Until later my peeps!
A very happy Nessie!

No comments:

Post a Comment