Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

so fucking pissed!

Ok I am so fucking pissed off right now! I've got this huge project dur on Thursday and as far as I know NOTHINGS DONE! Except for the observations....which I don't have because I didn't do it, someone else in my group did. Here's a little warning to everyone out there..... DO NOT WORK ON PROJECTS WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW! I joined this group because we had an interest in the same topic, and I didnt have anyone to work with. It was the first day of the semester and I only knew one person in my section....but she already had a group to work with. So I joined two girls who shared an interest in the same topic.

Well guess what happens...

The observation was done over the study break....BACK IN FEBRUARY! there has been PLENTY of time to send off the information and get started on this project...but no...wasnt done! I've been emailing the one with the observation for the past 2 WEEKS and she has YET to send it to me. It is now Sunday, our project and presenation is THURSDAY we need to email the planning charts on WEDNESAY at 10am (24 hours before the class)....but how the fuck are we supposed to do that if the project is not done. How are we even going to finsih this fucking thing in 4 days? I've spoken to friends in my class and other sections, this is NOT an over night project. This is something that will take DAYS to comeplete....

Fuck I am so worried, and pissed off, and angry right now! I don't know what else I can do. Emailing Lana wont help, she'll prob say I shoulda chose my group better....besides shes not even going to be there on Thursday were going to have a dif teacher come in (the other sections teacher...who isnt that good a teacher)....fuck im so worried, stressed, scared...and pissed off righ about now!

I FUCKING HATE GROUP PROJECTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment