Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

more writing :)

So I've been writing more little blurbs :) here they are!

You don't even notice how I feel
and baby you don't care if its real

The story starts with you and me
sitting under a shaddy tree
I was sitting there reading my book
When I saw you give me that look

I never thought itd be you
but you made me fall, that is true
you werent supposed to make me feel this was
now I hope it never goes away

Falling rain shows your pain with eyes about to explode

I just can't get enough of your lips on mine
and after all thsi time you still dont mind

I'm one tear away from a big mistake
if I do my herat will break
I cant do that to him I cant do that to me
why cant it be like it used to be

Dont let him change you
look him in the eyes and say

take me as i am or set me free
i wont be anyone else but me

Take a deep breath
let it out slowly
you dont to feel lonely

Look inside and find me there
You know baby I care

Put me in a white gown
marry me today
meet at the preecher
I wont run away

A ring on my left hand
making me your wife
I promise to be there
the rest of my life

you in your black suit
baby I love you
staring deep in my eyes
as I say I do

Take me away
Carry me with the wind
Times going slowly
But I need it to go so fast
I dont wanna be me
I wanna be someone else
Look out, be something new
I dont want this, im through

I wanna run free
like the hores you see
galloping without a care
Running around, wild out there
No reins to tie them down

I wanna soar high
like a bird in the sky
flying far away
wings spread, gone all day
no need to land on the ground

To be s0omething else
just for a day
would make eveyrthing go away
The stress and the tears
I dont wanna hear
anything youve got to say

My hands are shaking in a rage
I should be locked in a cage
I am loose, wild and free
You should be running away from me

:)
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment