Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

gslkdj!! UGH!

Alrighty so I got the mark back for that inclusions assignment I went crazy over with my group...and guess what....all the work that I did had exceptional marks! The work I relied on my group to do was poorly done!

I am so pissed off about this because I TOLD my group that the research needed to be added and it WASNT!

What did I do in this assignment? The ELECT and Miestone section of the chart (which recieved full marks), the Part D (23.75/25) and part E (46/50, which the teacher said was the best mark on that part shes seen so far in my class) and the presentation (12.9/15). So, as you can see, anything I put my effort into got very good marks. My group, however, caused the paper work assignmnet to be 17/25 total, which is only a 70% mark! I am so pissed off at this because had they added the research to the chart like I had CLEARLY stated in the email I sent along with the ELECT and Milestone info on the chart, we would have gotten fill marks!

As well as my group obviously didn't read the actual information on WHAT we were supposed to add....

Had I did the whole thing on my own we prob would have gotten like 85 on everything...but no they were fucking idiots and didn't listen to me! So we ended up with a 70% on the paper work.

Our teacher even said we had done a very good job and had the research been added, we would have done VERY well on it. hgkjhad;klgjad;! thats all I gotta say!

Ugh I am not happy with this mark!

A pissed,
Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment