Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

YAYYYYYY!

YAY!!!

My inclusions presentation is DONE! And we did very well (I think anyways lol, I won't know until next week). It was so nerve wracking though, trying to get all the shit done, however in the end it was and the rubric was followed to the best of my ability, and I think we included all the necessary info.

I ended up doing a lot of work though, and if it wasn't for me out group would not have been so organized (according to the other 2 members anyways).

Anyways, I'm just happy that 45% project is over with and the only thing to focus on in that class now is a test on the last day.

Now for stress for the debate tomorrow....philosophy presentation next week....and getting the final papers done! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment