Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Writing like CRAZY

SOOOOO!

I've been song writing like crazy! lol. I wrote yet another song that I just LOVE so much yesterday! I call it "shedding tears", however, dont be mistaken by the title, its actually very beautiful, loving, and romatic of a song and I wrote it in honor of the love of my life...because it is EXACTLY something he would say to me...and does actually lol. I'll share a bit of it:

Please don't look at me
With tears rolling down my face
I'm ashamed of how I look
With my eyes so blotchy red

I'm not so perfect
In case you haven't noticed
So why can't you see me
For what I really am?

And he said

Baby in my eyes your perfect
I don't want you any other way
I wish you'd see you
The way I do

Your beautiful, your wonderful
The best thing in my life
Don't be embarrassed for shedding tears
With me here tonight

Obviously there is still work that needs to be done with it, but thats the first part of it! Ohhh I love having a creative wordy mind :) <3

Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment