Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

sick :(

I am sick! It sucks! It started on Sunday, when I woke up with a sore throat and sore shoulders and neck. I thought the sore throat was from dryness in the air, and that my shoulders and neck were sore from sleeping badly. However, the ore throat didnt go away and the pain from my shoulders and neck extended down to my back. At this point, I knew I was getting sick.

Later that night I was beginning to feel weak and tired, so I stopped doing the dishes and went to lay on the couch to watch a movie. I began to feel cold as well, and a headache started to bloom. When Jeff got home he touched my forehead and said I was very hot...we layed in bed and he could feel the heat emitting of my body, while he wasnt even under the blanket and I was. I had troubles sleeping and everything...it sucked!

Monday brought along my sore throat and a bit of aches and pain but it wasn;t so bad...until later that night. My throat was hurting so badly I wanted to cry. I had given Jeff money to buy me medicine so I was sooo happy when he got home...however, my fever had returned and I was warm again. Again I had trouble sleeping.

Today, I awoke early because I couldn;t get comfortable and my throat was still sore. I took some of the pills Jeff got me and had a tea, it helped a bit. I showered, and it helped a bit too...however, I was hungry but my throat was too sore to really eat anything that crunchy or hard, and I couldnt think of anything else that we had that I could eat. So I started to feel sick... like really sick. I left with Jeff when he went to work so I could get come soup from timmies and buy jeffie a coffee. While standing in the timmies line I almost puked..and again while I was walking to a table to eat at...but while I ate I was starting to feel a bit better, however still sick.

Here I am, 2 and a half hours, still feeling sick but slowly eating some small things....a yogurt, a nectarine....but its not really helping :( I just wanna feel better! I think I'm a little warm still too... but its hard to tell by yourself if you have a fever....*sigh*

A sick,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment