Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Drunk fucks!

Fuck this place is going to drive me sooooo fucking crazy tonight! I can not fucking stand drunks! Already, and it's only 7:30pm, 3 times I've been annoyed by drunks...and I was just doing laundry! First was some fucking annoying girls in the elvator....2nd was the noise of people in the lobby going down to the laundry room...and the 3rd time was coming back up with my clothes and these 3 fucking guys talking to me VERY annoyingly asking me, pretty much, to go have a few drinks with them...they asked what year I was in and asked how I liked rez for 2 years so I HAD to mention I spent most of the time at my boyfriends JUST o I could get them to LEAVE ME ALONE!

Fuck this night is going to be annoying! I wish I could go to Jeffs but hes going out tonight....fuck!

I hate drunks, I really do! Why do these people think alcohol i the answer to everything! FUCK I hate drunks! I hate drinking, I hate alcohol! I hate people who think they need it in their lives!

fuck fuck fuck!
I hate this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment