Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

updates!

Here's a poem I wrote the other day:

It was nice to see you the other day
It's good to know your doing Ok
We gtalked not of you or of me
But for a moment it was like it used to be

We smiled like it was before
Sometimes I wish we'd do it more
I think of you often, just thought you should know
I thought I had finally let you go

Changed happen throught life time
sometimes it's good, sometimes I'm fine
I may not have cried abiut it at all
Maybe I knew someday youd call

Maybe we can have a fresh start
Maybe this time we will not part
Things in the past put behind us
Never again to be a fuss

So talk to me and hear me out
I don't want to see you pout
Smile we may again be friends
Maybe this time not to end

Here's something else I wrote....

I know you've dated more beautiful girls than me
But I promise you I'll be the best I can be
I'll shower you with all the love in the world
Or at least all the love you an hold

And this...

Were you ever really there?
Did you ever really care?
Was I just a dare?
Was I just to spare?

We were a great pair
And now you only glare
your hearts in a tear
Too much too bear

Feels like I need air
All I do is stare
It's just not fair
Oh where are you, where?

And a quote I came up with...

"Life gives us many changes; it's up to us to decide what to face and embrase, and what to throw away"

And last, but not least, this (which I wrote today)...

My hands are shaking in rage
I should be locked in a cage
I am loose, wild and free
You should be running away from me

Just thought I'd update you :) Oh, and I've gotten another song ALMOST complete :)

Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment