Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I GOT MY G1!!!!!!!

So, after 4 very long (and nagging) years, I am pleased to report to you...IVE FINALLY GOT MY G1 LICENSE! Now, for those of you who do not know what the G1 license is..let me explain!

Here in Canada (or maybe its just Ontario...hmm...) we have 3 steps to achieveing a full license. 1. when you turn 16 you go write a test answerin 40 multiple choice questions. 2o are on rules and laws, while 20 are on road signs. You must get 16/20 on each page to pass. I acheved 20/20 on my road signs (woot!!) and 16/20 on the rules/laws (I am SOOOOO happy I didnt fail, I was kinda worried).

When you pass that, you get the chance to do drivers training, where you sit in a classroom and learn about driving, and do road test lessons. Then, when you finish drivers training, you only have to wait 8 months to get you your G2 (which entitles you to drive without a licensed driver of 4 years in the car with you). If you do not take drivers training, you must wait 10-12 months to get your G2.

After the G2 comes the G, which means you are a fully licensed driver, and must renew your license every 4 or 5 years, but theres no limitations to your driving, your free!

So yeah, we do things differently here. However, I passed and I am quite happy with that because I worried I wasn't going to (i struggled with a few of the questions). the point is, I am now licensed (and identified :D lol) and am free to drive (as long as theres a licnesed driver of 4 years with a blood aclohol leverl of 0.5...or 0.05...its on my paper lol)

A happy and licnesed,
Nessie

No comments:

Post a Comment