Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 day photo challenege! Day 1

So there's thing thing on facebook called "the 30 day photo challenge" where you post a different photo every day under certain captions. I am doing it on my twitter as well, and thought I'd post it here too! Spread the love!

Day 1:

A picture of you with 10 facts:


1. I have curly hair
2. I am obsessed with Harry Potter
3. I love to read
4. I am in my 3rd semester, 2nd year of college in ECE
5. I love kids and cant wait to be a mom (in a few years hopefully...not right yet lol)
6. I love the colour purple
7. I love my boyfriend
8. I love Country Music
9. I am NOT a big partier
10. I am me!
If you'd like to join in, feel free to! I won't be able to post one every day as I dont always have internet acess, however, every day I have acess I will!

Till later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment