Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The best week EVER!

So I pretty much had the best week this past week! Let's do a day-by-day play shall we?!

So Sunday I went to Jeff's after coming home because I hadn't seen him in so long and I missed him SOOOO fucking much! I told him the only way I would come is if he made me a promise... he had to show me how much he missed me...and show me he did!...twice :D it was pretty good!

Monday at school I got the results back for my Partnership With Parents test, and recieved an 88% on it! A test I was sure I'd do bad on! So I was quiet happy...also I spent the night at Jeffs...and again... we shared our love :D

Tuesday was pretty good as well, I finished an assignment that was due, spent time with my friends and such. Again, I spent the night at Jeffie's.

Wendesday I got another test result back... a 72% on my Infant and Toddler test...not the best, but even the teacher said it wasn't bad considering the test was hard, and the class average was like 64 or 68..something like that.... so I am quiet proud of myself. and once again I spent the night at my babe's!

Thursday morning Jeff and I went out for breakfast... it wasn't too bad, and I love him for doing it. It wasnt anything we planned, I just happened to wake up at 7, and he woke up at like 6... and he said "we should go for breakfast"... spontanety...i LOVE it! <3

Friday we spent the WHOLE day together! We slept in until bout 2, went to a movie (paranormal activity 2), went to dinner at kelseys (not too bad, but not too much on the menu i liked), and then went back to his place and made love! I love this guy so fucking much!

Saturday Jeff had to work, but only till 5. He came home, we watched some TV, made love again (and man was it SO FUCKING GOOD!) and cuddled. I love the fact we can sit and cuddle and watch tv and movies and still have a good time. I dont get bored of it! Not to mention, Saturday was Jeff and mine 9 months!!! 3/4 of a year baby! <3

Today, Sunday, was a meh day because Jeff did have to work. That doesnt mean I did like being with him for the short amount of time I did...we showered and cuddled until he had to leave at 3.

Overall, I loved spending time with my love! We have also been talking a lot about out future...he pretty much asked me to move in after i graduate (which was pretty much the plan all along) and we've also been talking about kids, and how apparently I'm going to make sure they do their homeowrk and help them and such...while he will make their lunches and get them off to school. We also have a little debate going on about the basement of our house...when we get one... Daycare place or a place for him (aka big TV, bar, and leafs stuff everywhere)... personally, the daycare is WAY better investment cuz we get more out of it...but we'll see

Anywho, that was my AMAZING week! It was so nice, and peaceful, and loving... I just had such a good week!

A very Happy,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment