Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A new year!

Wow! What a wonderful week it has been! Of course there were some mishaps, there always are, but for the most part I've enjoyed myself very much! Christmas was just amazing with my Jeffie here with us, and New Years was so much fun with his family!

One thing is for sure, his family definetly sees me as family! His brother Jamie was calling me his sister in law already, and we were even discussing Jeff and I's wedding...and were ot even engaged yet! It may sound crazy, and hey maybe it is, but the facts are true... Jeff and I will end up together...he knows exactly what he needs to do to make it happen, and I know he will...all its gonna take it time...and I trust in him enough to do it...

Anyways, I dont feel like going into details about everything, but New Years was a lot of fun, and it came in in such a wonderufl way!

I'm wishing you all a bery happy new year and I hope you enjoy it as much as I will
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment