Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feeling Left Out

I am really starting to hate the fact that Tisha and Jess are now all 'buddy buddy' again. I feel as if Tisha never talks to me anymore, and that Jess just doesn't care about me anymore. I don't know what to do anymore, and I honestly just don't give a fuck. It pisses me off that it everything has had to go this way, but to be honest, with the way things are going, I wish they hadn;t changed, I wish that Tisha and Jess were still fighting...then 'd still feel as if Tisha was my best friend and not falling back into Jess's clutches.

I kinda feel bad saying it, but it's true. Seeing all this, things about Jess inviting Tisha to Rev and the beach and seeming to forget about me, it hurts. It's like Jess and I aren't even friends anymore. We never speak, we don;t hang out anymore, and it seems as if she just doesn't care.

I know Tisha still likes me, I know we are still friends, but I honestly can't help but feel as if we're gonna start drifting apart, falling away from each other...and that she's gonna fall into Jess's clutches again and get hurt. I've never hurt Tisha, I've never caused her pain... and I'm worried Jess is only going to hurt her.

I just don't get why I wasn't invitied... Jess sent out a massive invite to a shit load of people for Rev...but I wasn't included. She invitied Tisha to the Beach, but never thought to ask me. I wouldn't have been able to go, I'm working, but it's not as if she knew that. I hadn't told anyone besides Jeff and my parents which days I was working... I just don't understand why. Aren't we still supposed to be friends? I just don't get why she doesn't seem to care, and why it seems as if we definatly aren't friends anymore.

I'm not going to bother asking her anymore, i'm not gonna bother saying anything to her... because the answers always the same, and I'm tired of hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment