Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Friday, May 27, 2011

I GOT A JOB!

I am soooooo excited! I GOT A JOB! Yes, after a MONTH of searching endlessly, I have finally found employment! AND ITS AT A DAY CARE CENTER with the TODDLER age group! So, in reality, I am not starting a job....I'm starting my CAREER! I am so happy!

The center is really good as well! AND i know one of the toddlers as well! Sumer's mom is quite happy about the fact that Im working at the centre her daughter is in! And Sumer just LOVES me too! I went in to observe on Thursday morning, to see how I handled myself in the room and with the children, and Sumer smiled at me and played with me, as well as some of the other children as well!

It happen fast too! I had the interview Tuesday and it was a very informal interview and I wasnt sure how much i would like it, but when they called me wednesday and asked if I could come in Thursday for the observation i thought what the hell, I need a job...and I actually ended up really liking it!

I start Monday, 11 an hour, benefits, and come october I get an automatic bonus! So things have worked out after all!

I am really happy about all of this!
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment