Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

COMPUTER!!

SOOOO excited! I got my computer back on Thursday! Bad side...the guy I stole internet from has passworded his internet so I gotta travel to the library everyday to use their WiFi...ah well! I am just so happy to have my laptop back!

In other news....fuck it was cold on Sunday! Jeff ha a baseball game and I sat outside in the freezing cold rain for 2 and a half hours! I was sooo fucking cold! AND I had on a sweater, my coat AND jeffs sweater! But seriously it was cold! Their team lost by 1 run too :( they woulda won had the captain called it at the 5th inning like the other team wanted but they decided to play it out another 2 innings and ended up losing by 1...1 run! AH well even though it was cold, I always love watching my baby play...oh the things I do for love!!

Ive been so fucking bored these past few days but i cant seem to find a fucking job! I was supposed to have an interview with a couple this week but they fucking canceled on me because they found care through a neghbor! UGH so annoying! However I did get a reply back from a centre I emailed a month ago that they were iterested in an interview with me so....fingers crossed!!!

Anywho... I dont have much more to say I guess....supposed to be handing out resumes tomorrow..OH wait Jeff got a new job! I am so happy for him!!! <3 <3 thins are looking up for him...now just gotta get things up for me!

Ok now Im done...I think...fuck im gonna be bored...guess its time to go home and read....again...like ive been doing the past 3 weeks....*sigh*

Till later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment