Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! Have a look around, read a bit about me! I'm sure you'll find things a little interesting :)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 4 (and my weekend!)

Day 4:
A picture of your night

Skating with Jeff


So I'm going to take this oppertunity to talk about my weekend as well! It was so much fun! Friday we went out for lunch and had these really good pita sandwiches, but they were kinda expensive...anyways afterwards we went to City Hall and skated for three and a half hours. By the time we got home it was nearly 8 I think....7:30 or 8, anyways, his friends Nick and Britt ended up coming over around 10:30 or so and we ended up playing Risk for hours, until 5:30 in the morning. I was the first killed off :( but it was fun.

Saturday was a little....weird f a day. I woke at 11 and suddenly turned into a terrible mood, I was so upset and I dont exactly know why. But, after having a shower, going for a walk, listening to some music, cryign a bit and having Jeff see me and finally talk about it...things seemed better. I cooked dinner, we went skating for an hour and a half, had some pizza, and spent a nice cozzy night. We had a nap, then woke up, brought the matress into the living room, cuddled together on it, watched movies and fell asleep in each others arms.

I slept sooo much too, had a nap from like 10:30/11 until 1:18, then stayed up till like 4:30/5 and slept until like 2:30 or so (well I was on and off from 11:30-2:30 but still) it was nice, and we got over our little tufts, and things are good again. I love my baby and were gonna go skating every friday :)

Till Later,
Nessie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment